- Salsberg E. Study of the Supply, Demand and Use of Palliative Care Physicians
in the U.S. Center for Health Workforce Studies, 2002.
- National Hospice and
Palliative Care Organization, www.nhpco.org.
- National Hospice and Palliative
Care Organization, www.nhpco.org.
- Financial Implications of Promoting Excellence
in End-of-Life Care, 2002. Missoula, Mont.: Promoting Excellence
in End-of-Life Care, 2002.
- Alexander CS. "Palliative and end-of-life care," in A Guide
to Clinical Care of Women with HIV: 2001 Edition, Anderson J, (ed.). Health
Resources and Services
Administration: Rockville, Md., 2001.
- Matthews W, McCutchan J, Asch S, Turner
B, et al. "National estimates of HIV-related symptom prevalence from the
HIV cost and services utilization study."
Medical Care, 38: 750-762, 2000.
- Cunningham W, Shapiro M, Hays R, Dixon W,
et al. "Constitutional symptoms and health-related quality of life in patients
with symptomatic HIV disease."
American Journal of Medicine, 104: 129-136, 1998. [duplicate]
data from SPNS projects on palliative care sponsored by HRSA.
[ Go Up ]
Promoting Excellence in End-of-Life Care was a national program of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation dedicated to long-term changes in health care institutions to substantially improve care for dying people and their families. Visit PromotingExcellence.org for more resources.